- Use of fire pits is entirely at your own risk, you hold full responsibility for your fire.
- Only wood purchased at Beeches Farm can be used on site.
- Fires must be made in existing fire pits (Please do NOT move them!)
- Your fire must not be left unattended at any time.
- Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep.
- Disposable BBQs must not be placed directly on the grass.
By booking to stay with us, you and all the members of your party agree to comply with our campsite rules and policies.
Please respect others in the shared facilities and around the site.
The campsite is in a rural environment and there are many natural trip hazards as well as tent pegs and guy ropes. Please use a torch to prevent injuries.
We cannot accept responsibility for damage, injury or inconvenience caused by plants, trees, wildlife, livestock or weather.
We recommend that you have relevant holiday insurance.
Should your vehicle require towing or assistance getting off the site we cannot be responsible for any damaged caused: you should check that your insurance cover will allow secondary towing.
Your data is stored securely and only used with regards to your booking. Your information will never by passed to a third party. Payment details are not stored by us.
Deposits (1st night fees) to reserve your pitch are not refundable and only transferable at our discretion in exceptional circumstances - not weather related.
Cancellations are not refundable or transferable within 14 days of arrival, earlier cancellations will be subject to an admin fee.